Broga Hill Hiking

By vanny - June 08, 2017


 Today blog regarding the hiking I went last few weeks, however I learned some lesson there when I went to crystal hill last month.

Initially, hikers ought to know what to bring and wear throughout the hiking journey. 

1. wear a pair of a good grip of shoes, this is apparently important due to you may get injured! Please note that a pair of right shoes always brings you anywhere. I remember that time wore a pair of shoes but it brought plenty of problems to me, due to bad grip and slippery road. I got my bad way to going down from the hill. That was terrible. Hiking shoes will be recommended. 

2. bring bottled water. There is no reason to hike without water. The human body will dehydrate while body sweating and hot weather while engaging in sports activities always stay hydrated. I recommended one or two quarts of water will be fined every 45 minutes. 

3. Definitely, a pair of hiking glove! why I mentioned hiking glove it is because you will get scratch easily while holding the hard and huge stone. Please do not underestimate on that because of the stone you may get suffer injury. 

4. bring torchlight. To be frank, here I did not manage to bring torchlight due to approach sunrise. But it is crucial stuff to bring there when hikers are ready to climb before sunrise. 

The place is a must to hike in Kuala Lumpur, who does not love sunrise. I love to see the sky will gradually light up to intense colour. It was just blindingly beautiful. The sun always motivated a lot when I feel down, it has powerful energy to boost me up and find the location where I wish to go. 
 We parked at roadside which not required to pay any fees but entrance fees is necessary. RM1 per pax.


The beautiful sunrise, a new day to start. 








Took a photo of myself at top of it, I made it! 










There is some hardest climbing part in some area, an accident happened on that day which I saw a girl slides down the mountain. In order to overcome those hardest climbing part and slippery area, hold and clutch tightly the rope was along with all the way from the mountain. Especially when hikers are going down the hill, it is the most challenging part. Use your toe to fix your place to create stabilization instead of staggered.

Total time spent on the hike is approximately 3 hours. It is a productive weekend ahead! I am looking forward to the next hike. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments