4D3N Itinerary to Sabah - Part 1

By Vanny - May 29, 2018


Hey readers welcome back to my blog, it is been a while I blog and today post is all about itinerary at Sabah, Malaysia. Initially, I did not plan much on my trip because I bought air flight ticket at the very last minute. The reason I decided to backpack around KK because it gave me a WOW experience no matter you are beach lover or adventure seeker. This time, I planned to travel alone around KK and really inspired during my research. It is never too late to start. I' m truly a Malaysian girl but I guess there are many curiosity on it. Why I would choose Sabah as my destination? Why not others. Sabah has richness of diversity in fauna and flora, did offered the best of everything. That's hey I choose Sabah. It has intrigued how interesting the place like. Exploring the beauty of Malaysia, Sabah really leave your trip a great deal of excitement. I bet you will fall in love in Sabah.

Let's see, I have listed down some interesting places in Sabah that would catch your attention.

Unfortunately, I bought Airasia ticket at very last minute that costed me RM 379.39 two way return with 15kg luggage included (KUL- BKI) Approximately took more than 2 hours flight from Kuala Lumpur  to Kota Kinabalu airport.


My itinerary to get around Sabah (Part 1)


Day 1 Kota Kinabalu airport - B&B@21
Day 2 Ranau tour - Poring hot spring - Canopy walk - Kipungit waterfall - Desa cattle dairy farm - Kinabalu park

I will elaborate further regarding my Sabah itinerary. What's the top thing to do in Sabah.


Once arrived at Kota Kinabalu airport, you will see there is bus ticket along the way, prices started from RM5 and above.


How to get around Sabah ?


1 By bus
2 Grab

What I would like to recommend is using by this two method to reach your destination. Usually bus and grab is my priority transport while travelling around Sabah, the day had reached its close luckily I get the last bus to Jalan Gaya where nearby my hostel.This time I do not stay any luxury hotel, I attempted to stay in budget and sociable accommodation B&B@21 instead. Time to abandon agoda website because I find it involved lot of problem there, happened quite a few time and they do not make any reservation to me. That's make me very frustrated. Lucky to say that there is one room left and I owned the entire room by myself! Lucky escape










On the next day, I have booked Ranau tour previously through online. The package included Kinabalu park, Desa Dairy Farm and Poring Hot Spring, lunch included as well as it costed RM160. Along the way, the scenery at Ranau is full of craggy mountain and spectacular views. Mix of greenery plants and mountain caught my eye.  



















Top thing to do in Sabah




1. Experience the Canopy walk in Poring Hot Spring 


take a short breath when it is 40 meter off of the ground, for those who height phobia might be a challenge to them. Me and other solo traveller pay additional RM5 for camera. They do not allow your to capture photo at canopy walk. Enjoy the scenery fill with the nicest view at top of it. *There is merely 6 person allowed to walk in canopy walk at the one time* 



2. Pay a visit at Kipungit waterfall

Just walk approximate 20 minute, please note that mind your step of walking the stone is sharp and mossy. I was shaking with the cold but it is enjoyable to wash away your tiredness and tension. 







3. Grab one nature yogurt ice cream at Desa Dairy Farm


Knowing that Desa Dairy Farm was the favorite place of tourist , it become the to do list in Sabah.
Feel the "little New Zealand" in Kundasang and get some good picture on it. The landscape is much more beautiful and most magnificent view.


How to get there? There is no public transport to there otherwise rent a car or get a tour. If you are coming with bunch of friends, rent a car would be a good choice. Might share the cost with each other. Approximately more than 2 hour drive from KK city to Kundasang, special care on the way while road is rugged and rough.








Well, the weather is pretty cold. Let the cool breeze touched our cheek and neck. 

Roommate and I went to night market to hunt some food,  let's seafood hunting! If you are looking for wide variety of seafood in reasonable price, come to KK night market. It's nearby KK CITY we took approximately 8 mins walked to night market. The night I felt fabulous, surrounding with the people who I met along this journey, listened each of their different stories of life, I guess it is probably the meaningful of entire travel. 



Check this out, my travel vlog is up at last few days. Travel Vlog : The beauty of Sabah, Malaysia. 
Part 2 is coming soon, will advise some places to beach lover!


If you are looking for a hassle free tour in Sabah, I would recommend you the tour package. Email vannyhuiyee@gmail.com 
Do you have any recommendation to add ? Comment below

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

58 comments

  1. Hi, do u mind to share which website to book for the Ranao tour package ? Thanks ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi PEI YING, Sure I can share to you

      Delete
    2. Hi, may I know which Ranau tour are you booking? Can I get the contact information?

      wsin0813@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. Hi may I know which Ranau tour are you booking ? can I have the contact information ?

      Delete
    4. Hi may I know which ranau tour are you booking? Can I have the contact information? Thank you

      siew_man1987@hotmail.com

      Delete

    5. Do you need Personal Loan?
      Business Cash Loan?
      Unsecured Loan
      Fast and Simple Loan?
      Quick Application Process?
      Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
      No Hidden Fees Loan?
      Funding in less than 1 Week?
      Get unsecured working capital?
      Contact Us At :oceancashcapital@gmail.com
      Phone number :+16474864724 (Whatsapp Only)

      LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
      ================================
      *Commercial Loans.
      *Personal Loans.
      *Business Loans.
      *Investments Loans.
      *Development Loans.
      *Acquisition Loans .
      *Construction loans.
      *Credit Card Clearance Loan
      *Debt Consolidation Loan
      *Business Loans And many More:

      LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
      =================
      Full Name:................
      Loan Amount Needed:.
      Purpose of loan:.......
      Loan Duration:..
      Gender:.............
      Marital status:....
      Location:..........
      Home Address:..
      City:............
      Country:......
      Phone:..........
      Mobile / Cell:....
      Occupation:......
      Monthly Income:....

      Contact Us At oceancashcapital@gmail.com
      Phone number :+16474864724 (Whatsapp Only)

      Delete

    6. Do you need Personal Loan?
      Business Cash Loan?
      Unsecured Loan
      Fast and Simple Loan?
      Quick Application Process?
      Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
      No Hidden Fees Loan?
      Funding in less than 1 Week?
      Get unsecured working capital?
      Contact Us At :oceancashcapital@gmail.com
      Phone number :+16474864724 (Whatsapp Only)

      LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
      ================================
      *Commercial Loans.
      *Personal Loans.
      *Business Loans.
      *Investments Loans.
      *Development Loans.
      *Acquisition Loans .
      *Construction loans.
      *Credit Card Clearance Loan
      *Debt Consolidation Loan
      *Business Loans And many More:

      LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
      =================
      Full Name:................
      Loan Amount Needed:.
      Purpose of loan:.......
      Loan Duration:..
      Gender:.............
      Marital status:....
      Location:..........
      Home Address:..
      City:............
      Country:......
      Phone:..........
      Mobile / Cell:....
      Occupation:......
      Monthly Income:....

      Contact Us At oceancashcapital@gmail.com
      Phone number :+16474864724 (Whatsapp Only)

      Delete
    7. Hello Everybody,
      My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
      First name......
      Middle name.....
      2) Gender:.........
      3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
      4) Loan Duration:.........
      5) Country:.........
      6) Home Address:.........
      7) Mobile Number:.........
      8) Email address..........
      9) Monthly Income:.....................
      10) Occupation:...........................
      11)Which site did you here about us.....................
      Thanks and Best Regards.
      Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Hi, thanks for your reply.
    The website is....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, can I know which agency for the Ranau trip u booked? Please send me email jenav.tuition@gmail.com thanks much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenav, I have drop you an email there.

      Delete
  4. Hi, can I know which agency for the Ranau trip u booked? Please send me email chingmae_26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, can you send me the information too? Pmaytham87@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, can you share with me the website that you booked for ranau trip package? Email: harryyap515@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.. can share the website that you mentioned?
    green_apple_girl02@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I would like to know the agency you booked for Ranau tour as well, thanks.
    gracechinjuhui@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure grace, pm you for further information

      Delete
  9. HI.I would like to know the agency you booked for Ranau tour as well, thanks.
    juniespc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I know from which agency u booked for Kinabalu park package thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can i know the package u booked for tour to ranau and kinabalu park.. .Kindly email to peichin42@gmail.com..thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, may I know which Ranau tour are you booking? Can I get the contact information?

    wsin0813@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, may I know which Ranau tour are you booking? Can I have the contact information?
    weeshan0714@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, may I know which Ranau tour are you booking? sheautengw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, may I know were you went there alone or with friend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am solo traveler, meet backpack traveler at there

      Delete
  16. Hi may I have the contact information about the ranau package? Email:mandysmilever@gmail.com Thank you .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, nice to meet you. can share me the contact which you book for the ranau package please. Here is my email address. Thank you.
    salfwdg.angela@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi angela, sure i will share to you. please check email

      Delete
  18. Hi, can you share with me the website which you book for the ranau package? Here is my email address. siewqi6231@gmail.com
    Thanksss ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi babe , can you share with me the website which you book for the ranau package? Here is my email : chuasiewmei29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Siew Mei, have you contact me through instagram ?

      Delete
  20. Hi, Hi, can you share with me the website which you book for the ranau package? Here is my email address. dreamloverpurple@gmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, Can you share with me which website you book for the Ranau tour? My email is jesslim8438@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. May i knw which website for ranau trip?
    My email is leegek1995@gmail.com.thank q��

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, Can you share with me which website you book for the Ranau tour? My email is kaichun13230@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Hi. Your blog seems so interesting. I'm going on solo travel to sabah coming March. For a fist time. Would you recommend me a affordable tour to Ranau? Would really appreciate that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Hi. Your blog seems so interesting. I'm going on solo travel to sabah coming March. For a fist time. Would you recommend me a affordable tour to Ranau? Would really appreciate that. Thanks
    My email would be kavithasubramniam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, Can you share with me which website you book for the Ranau tour?
    My Email : vignes0613@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


  28. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW$$$
    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.
    Email:perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
    LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Date Of Birth:
    Address:
    Sex:
    Phone No:
    City:
    Zip Code:
    State:
    Country:
    Nationality:
    Occupation:
    Monthly Income:
    Loan Amount:
    Loan Duration:
    Purpose of the loan:
    where did you hear about us;
    Email:perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice sharing, Borneo sabah has a lot to explore and to offer, from nature, beach, mountain, and food. we welcoming you.

    Do you Need a car to rent or Flexible tour package in sabah? You may contact us at best borneo Holiday & rent a car. we have a nice track record and feedback from customer. check out our website too for promotion and holiday trip and guide in sabah : www.bestborneocarrental.com.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are looking for a real financial loan company to procure a loan of 10,000 euros to 10,000,000 euros (for commercial or business loans, personal loans, personal loans, mortgage loans, car loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital loans, health loans etc.))
    Or is he denied a loan from a bank or financial institution for any reason?
    Apply now and get a real financial loan. Processed and approved in 3 days.
    PACIFIC FINANCIAL LOAN FIRM  We are an international loan lender which provides real financials to individuals and companies at a low interest rate of 2% with a valid identity card or international passport of your country for verification.Loan repayments start at 1 (one) year after the loan is received and the repayment period is 3 to 35 years.

    For an immediate response and process your application for the border within 2 business days
    Contact us directly through this mail: pacificfinancialloanfirm@gmail.com

    Contact us with the following information:

    Full name: ____________________________
    The amount of money needed as a loan: ________________
    Credit term: _________________________
    The purpose of the loan: ______________________
    Birthday: ___________________________
    Gender: _______________________________
    Marriage Status: __________________________
    Contact address: _______________________
    City / ZIP Code: __________________________
    Country: _______________________________
    Occupation: ____________________________
    Mobile phone: __________________________

    Send your request for an immediate response to: pacificfinancialloanfirm@gmail.com

    thank

    Chief Executive Officer Mrs. Victoria Johnson

    ReplyDelete